Hair is made up of protein. The main cause of hair loss is an inadequate supply of protein which may be due to anemia or deficiencies of vitamin and minerals. In order to get shiny and lustrous hair, make a healthy and balanced hair care diet plan. This is true that its natural texture and the rate at which it grows cannot be changed by what you eat. But you can definitely improve the way it looks and feels by adopting a nutritious, well balanced diet.
|Cheap Flat Iron|
Diet for Dry hair:
- There are many factors, responsible for making your hair dry such as hot winds, sun exposure, or excessive use of low quality hair straighteners or any other cheap flat irons like CHI, Remington, etc. Therefore, do your best to avoid using hair styling tools that uses heat, sun exposure, dry wind, etc. Also, dry hair is the result of low secretion of natural oils and inadequate intake of vitamin B.
- Try to increase your intake of low cholesterol, polyunsaturated oils such as margarine, sunflower oil, fruits and vitamin B rich foods.
- Take vitamin E and vitamin A supplements.
- Some vitamin B rich foods are raw vegetables, pulses, whole-wheat bread, brown rice, liver, bananas, nuts and oily fish.
- Try to avoid salt and fatty cheeses.
Hair care diet tips:
Here are some tips for a healthy hair diet: