Hair is made up of protein. The main cause of hair loss is an inadequate supply of protein which may be due to anemia or deficiencies of vitamin and minerals. In order to get shiny and lustrous hair, make a healthy and balanced hair care diet plan. This is true that its natural texture and the rate at which it grows cannot be changed by what you eat. But you can definitely improve the way it looks and feels by adopting a nutritious, well balanced diet.
|Cheap Flat Iron|
Diet for Dry hair:
- There are many factors, responsible for making your hair dry such as hot winds, sun exposure, or excessive use of low quality hair straighteners or any other cheap flat irons like CHI, Remington, etc. Therefore, do your best to avoid using hair styling tools that uses heat, sun exposure, dry wind, etc. Also, dry hair is the result of low secretion of natural oils and inadequate intake of vitamin B.
- Try to increase your intake of low cholesterol, polyunsaturated oils such as margarine, sunflower oil, fruits and vitamin B rich foods.
- Take vitamin E and vitamin A supplements.
- Some vitamin B rich foods are raw vegetables, pulses, whole-wheat bread, brown rice, liver, bananas, nuts and oily fish.
- Try to avoid salt and fatty cheeses.
Hair care diet tips:
Here are some tips for a healthy hair diet:
- As we all know that hair is made up of protein and water therefore, it is essential to supply adequate amounts of both.
- Try to eat foods rich in zinc, magnesium, potassium, protein and vitamins (especially vitamin B complex).
- If you are a non-vegetarian, try and get your protein from low fat fish and chicken.
- If you are vegetarians then it is advisable that you should eat plenty of pulses like dals and sprouts.
- If you are not getting all the other nutrients you need in your normal diet, then you should take supplements.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid high sugar foods, fatty foods and processed foods.
- Add lot of green leafy vegetables and fruits in to your diet menu.
Diet for Dandruff:
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, fish and foods rich in vitamin A.
- Avoid dairy products, spicy food, piping hot food & animal fat.
Diet tips for Oily hair:
- Oily hair is the result of over secretion of the oil producing glands (sebaceous glands)
- Avoid fried foods and greasy foods.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to add green leafy vegetables, salads, fresh fruits and yoghurt in to your diet menu.
Diet tips for dull hair:
- Foods rich in minerals - green vegetables, nuts, lentils, wholegrain cereals, shrimps, oily fish and milk.
- Avoid: Salty foods and snacks.